Sunday, March 5, 2017

Sugar Wedding Freestyle Story by Stella Carrier

Songs For Today
They Are From My Amazon Storytelling Playlist
The Voice by The Moody Blues
C’mon Catch Em by Surprise by Diplo, Tiesto, & Busta Rhymes
Pain by Three Days Grace
Magic by Robin Thicke
Style by Taylor Swift
Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
Can’t Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton) by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Take Me to Church by Hozier
Utopia by Goldfrapp
Sugar by Maroon 5
Who’s That Chick by David Guetta feat. Rihanna
Burning Desire by Lana Del Rey
643 Love’s On Fire by Tiesto feat. Suzanne Palmer
I preface this freestyle story of Sugar Wedding by Stella Carrier by making it clear that I have nothing against women, parents, or children. However, I am voluntarily child-free, with the support of my husband who I have been happily married to for 13 years for reasons relating to concern about my family and friend supports (especially with both my late adoptive mother and biological mother being dad, the fact that I accept that I am not the golden sheep (golden child) of my family but I am at least accepted by some of my family members, and my adoptive father does not yet have much time left on this earth either and it is too risky for me to bring an innocent child into this world with my mild depression (stemming not from my physical appearance but more because I know that I have to raise the bar higher for myself in living up to my potential). Last, but not least I follow my heart and especially  take into account my amazing husband Rusty Ridler when I make it clear that I plan on staying at my current University of Maryland College Park food service job for my remaining time in the Washington D.C. area. Additionally, if I am selected to be renewed at my current job in May 2017 and accept my extension offer, then I would obviously stay until at least the end of that autumn semester (December 2017). I must make this clear because I know that I do include stories of my characters set in other places and share links of other job web sites and job occupations and I have discussed my educational plans. However, I must make this clear because of what I intuitively sense may have been rumors spreading about me that I have been job searching this year (which I have not done in 2017 and once again I plan on and prefer to be staying at my current job at the University of Maryland College Park for my remaining time in the Washington D.C. area, i.e. until I relocate outside of the Washington D.C. area).  Last, but not least, I do not include the Norfolk, Virginia area (Hampton Roads Virginia area) as part of the metropolitan Washington D.C. area (even though Washington Post has featured stories of Virginia Beach Virginia and Norfolk Virginia area). I can guess why they do this from a business sense and I do find many of the stories that the Washington Post publishes interesting. However, my husband and I have lived in the Norfolk Virginia area before (from February 2008 until April 2009) and I can tell you that where I reside in the Washington D.C. area and where we lived (three  miles near the Norfolk Virginia Naval Bases) are night and day and a great deal of distance from each other even though a Greyhound bus trip from Washington D.C. to Norfolk Virginia is listed at a cheap price online. Last, but not least, I intend to share the youtube links of the Amazon.com storytelling playlist immediately after this story with brief notes of when I first heard the song andor when I recently heard the song. However, due to the fact that I am typing this less than an hour and five minutes before I have to leave for my job (which I feel blessed to have), I must save the Amazon reviews for certain songs and albums for later on when I get home for work. For instance, I am actually fortunate to have reviewed the music collection that Maroon 5 has their Sugar song included around the timeframe of November/December 2014. However, due to me being intent on watching my time, I intend to share that online review and other Amazon online reviews to the songs later on after work yet definitely and ideally by 11:00 pm to 11:01 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. at the latest (Eastern Standard Time).
Sugar Wedding Freestyle Story by Stella Carrier
Inspired by the Maroon 5 song and music video Sugar by Maroon 5
Start time (after writing the preface, resources,  affirmations title etc,around 115-116 pm and definitely by 120 pm.
End time 138 pm
               Anne Harris is a 6 feet and 130 pound blonde haired female lookalike of Rebecca Greyheart who makes a successful living as a wedding planner in the Los Angeles California area. Anne Harris is married to a successful Navy officer named Reginald Harris who is an Eric Dance lookalike from the Last Ship television show. Reginald Harris is a supply officer turned public affairs officer who recently got orders to transfer to the Norfolk Virginia area.  Reginald received news that 12 aircraft carriers are going to be based in the U.S. Navy and he had to transfer to the next duty station three months early due to having to do work involved with covering the new President and that area.
Anne Harris and Reginald Harris have been successfully married for 9 years now. Anne and Reginald unintentionally met at a Justin Timberlake concert and even had the songs Mirrors and Magic by Robin Thicke play at their wedding  in San Diego California.  Their first date as a married couple was to a Ted conference covering talks on Success and their second date was the chance to sit in the audience of Dancing With the Stars (Anne’s sister is an event planner and somehow managed to successfully use her influence to get her sister tickets).It was at a discount thanks to Anne’s mother, grandmother, and 3 Aunts all working as wedding planners and getting some discounts for her.
               Anne Harris’s work has also put her in contact with other concert promoters and even celebrities who have allowed her to see various musicians in California during the 9 years that they have been married. For instance, at their one year wedding anniversary Anne and Reginald got to attend the Coachella Music festival where some of the following artists were featured (David Guetta and Rihanna for Who’s That Chick, 643 Love’s on Fire by Tiesto feat. Suzanne Palmer, Burning Desire by Lana Del Rey, and Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton). For their honeymoon, Anne and Reginald visited London, England and Rome Italy and had the chance to see Goldfrapp perform Utopia, Hozier perform Take Me to Church, and Taylor Swift perform Style due to getting tickets from some of her friends of friends in the concert industry.
               Anne Harris has a daughter named Faith born 9 months after her honeymoon who is now 8 years old and an adopted 6 year old daughter from Malawi named Pamela. Harris’s daughters have eclectic music interests as well. Faith currently enjoys the Voice song by the Moody Blues and C’mon Catch Em by Surprise by Tiesto, Diplo, and Busta Rhymes. Anne is shocked to see Pamela dance to the Three Days Grace song when she accidently left it play at the computer one day and notice that one of the 6 year old female friends visiting her daughter one day with a mother that was wearing a Three Days Grace t-shirt. 
Fast forward a week later, and Anne Harris is getting herself and her daughters ready to move to Norfolk Virginia to join Reginald. Anne looks at a happy music playlist and plays some of the songs for her and her daughter. She also decides to take action on become a children’s author within the next 6 months or less after being inspired by the article How to Tell a story on a Shoestring budget.
              


Affirmations;
https://www.orindaben.com/pages/rooms/affirmations_room/#null
Each Day I am Creating Heaven on Earth
I am linked with the higher forces of the universe.
Each Day and In Every Way My Psychic Abilities/Intuition Expand
My soul's presence is always with me.
I honor and use my special skills and abilities.
I know the essence of what I want and I get it.

Resources/bibliography
Ideas from what my amazing husband Rusty Ridler shared with me in a dream that I turned around and put my own creative spin on it for karmic and spiritual reasons relating to honoring the strong bond that he and I share.
Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama turn down ‘Dancing With the Stars’
My Happiness Playlist by Richard Branson
How To Tell A Story on a Shoestring
President Trump promises 12-carrier Navy to sailors and shipbuilders in Newport News by Bill Bartel


Playlist (11 talks): What is success?




http://www.ted.com/playlists/152/what_is_success?utm_campaign=social&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_content=playlist&utm_term=humanities

No comments:

Post a Comment