Thursday, March 23, 2017

Delirious Freestyle Story by Stella Carrier

Affirmations
I gain increased wisdom and new knowledge by being open to acquiring both in familiar and unfamiliar places.
I’m dedicated to my passion for writing for the long-haul.
Each Day I Become Closer To Being Both A Better Wife and a Better Financial Provider For My Husband and I Despite My Awareness of A Woman’s Perceived Value in Relation To Her Age.
My psychic abilities expand more each and every day.
Despite what my well-meaning critics may say, putting forth my best efforts in life are going to be essential investments for my future in all areas of my life. One clue for my certainty in this; I follow my creativity, logic, and intuition when it comes to living in alignment with my life purpose and considering win-win situations for both myself and others concerned.
I am creating heaven on earth.
I become more self-confident and wiser each day that I am alive on earth during my current incarnation.
I take action only when the feeling is right to do so.
I am linked with the higher forces of the universe.
I honor my dreams.
I know my value. I honor my worth.
My heart center is radiant with love. I lift others through my love.
I choose positive, uplifting thoughts to put into my mind.
Start time 1142 pm
End time 1206 am
Delirious Freestyle Story by Stella Carrier
Inspired by the song Delirious by Steve Aoki feat. Chris Lake, Kid Ink, Tujamo
               Real Estate Novelist Howard Evans makes a very successful living in the Los Angeles both from his work as a writer and from investments he made in both the stock market and real estate. He is married with two 15 year old girls from a woman named Joan Doherty that he met on the set of the music video Underneath It All by Gwen Stefani featuring Lady Saw. Joan obtained an undergraduate degree from Georgetown and a Master’s in Strategic Public Relations from American University. Joan succeeded in graduating from both her undergrad and grad without owing any student loans due to her good looks as a model resembling Madonna in the Lucky Star music video.
               As for Howard Evans he resembles one of the singers from Twenty One Pilots. Both Howard and Joan actually  celebrated their recent anniversary together going to a Twenty One Pilots concert and then vacationing both in Disneyland and Hawaii. Right now, Howard Evans is sitting at home waiting for his wife to come home from an important modeling shoot and he was invited to a party tonight that is rumored to be attended from some of the top real estate agents in the Hollywood California area.
               Both daughters of Howard Evans are still at school performing in a theatre play that is a mashup of the Voice by Moody Blues and Touch of Grey by Grateful Dead (their theatre teacher listens to a lot of classic rock music) and both teenagers are aspiring screenwriters and college professors. Howard Evans decides to turn on the television for a bit as he has two hours to relax before both his wife and teenage daughters walk into their house.
               He goes to turn on the television and he notices that he is sitting outside in a picnic setting with other people in a garden that he is unfamiliar with. A female that is a lookalike of his wife Joan turns on a screen that resembles an image of a man discussing a song with the love of his life/his wife and then two days later the wife finds  that this same artist/musician is scheduled to perform in the area. The wife capitalizes on this discovery by making story of the song that her husband discussed, credits the musician, and attracts 3 months worth of living expenses after taxes just for this story. The lookalike then shows a scene where an obscure man on the edge of popularity decides to script his dream life on his obscure blog and less than four months later he attracts what he scripted and even more due to following his life purpose and intuition. Before Howard Evans can ask the lookalike woman  what is the meaning of the picnic table college gathering, one of his teenage daughters arrives home early to ask Howard if he could drive her to a local radio station as they just won a free trip to a Maroon 5 concert with four free tickets.

Resources;
American University Online Master of Strategic Arts in Strategic Communication
Inspired by the Piano Man song by Billy Joel

Adam Langer: Real Estate Novelist


Other songs to be used in the story
The Voice by The Moody Blues
Touch of Grey by The Grateful Dead
Touch Me by The Doors
Underneath It All by Gwen Stefani feat. Lady Saw
Hot by Gwen Stefani
Heathens by Twenty One Pilots

Lucky Star by Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment