Friday, December 8, 2017

Taco Competition FreeStyle Story and Friday December 8 2017 Online Amazon Reviews by Stella Carrier



I Stella Carrier Humbly Call Upon What I Imagine To Be The Influence of Benevolent Spirits From the Heavenly Realms, my higher self, and my celestial spirit ally team for creativity in both my writings and all other areas of my life both present and future. I also welcome any and all forms of spiritual assistance and divine intervention in all areas of my life both present and future.
Affirmations

I am creating heaven on earth.
I am learning to be in the right place at the right time at all times.
I am learning to live all areas of my life in alignment with my divine life purpose for both the present and future
My psychic/intuitive abilities, creativity/imaginative abilities, and my ability to tap into my wisdom are expanding each and every day.
I am in the process of manifesting and ensuring a bright future for myself
I see through various situations with great wisdom and clarity with discernment as to what information to go by
I am in the process of simultaneously sharpening both my logic decision making and the imagination helpful to think outside the box for solutions in various areas of my life.

https://www.orindaben.com/pages/rooms/affirmations_room/
I love and honor everything I create.
My life is full of miracles.
I am free to do those things that bring me joy.
My soul guides me on my path.
I ask for and receive a seed of inspiration to bring me answers and solutions. I now know what to do.
Once I make a decision, all the forces in the universe are mobilized to bring about my highest good.

I ask my higher self and soul to show me answers and solutions.
My sixth chakra is awakening. I see through the eyes of my soul.
My mind is tuned to the higher planes of reality.

I have wonderful, supportive friends.

Start time of Taco Competition Freestyle Story after gathering some resources and before starting and completing online reviews and adding affirmations; 1040 am
Completion time before adding affirmations and putting in other finishing touches 1134 am
Taco Competition FreeStyle Story and Friday December 8 2017 Online Amazon Reviews by Stella Carrier
The year is 2130 in College Park Maryland and a multitude of both civilian and military cooks are gathered about fifty yards away from the McKeldin Library on the University of Maryland College Park Campus as there are over 90 tents to commemorate the national military taco competition going on. Various chefs and cooks from the private, military, and federal government sectors are taking part. Some of the restaurants being featured stemming from being sponsors are Chipotle Grill, Taco Bell, Baja Fresh, Del Taco etc. We have a reporter named Ina Rhodes that is descended from a woman who was a close friend of the singer Jennifer Paige known for the song Crush, she even resembles Jennifer Paige. Ina Rhodes is about to interview a man named Sylvester Cash who is a lookalike and descendant of one of the male models featured in the Get Low music video by Liam Payne and musician Zedd. Sylvester Cash is also related to a descendant of the male model featured in musician Cascada’s music video for Dangerous. Sylvester Cash makes his living as a life purpose career psychic and dual career counselor to many men and women who have either become publicists andor marketers affiliated with the food industries andor cooks andor chefs employed with various colleges, public schools, private schools etc. Cash has also helped hundreds of men and women cross over into being either year round chefs or year round cooks on military bases, universities, and private schools both across the United States and globally such as in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, Switzerland etc.

Sylvester Cash is about to interview two of his success stories for us named Dorothea Yates and Willie McMahon. We are going to interview Willie McMahon, attached to the Baja Fresh sponsored taco competition within 15 minutes or less. Willie McMahon has some words of advice he received that he would pass on to other people for their career goals before he submits one of his taco recipes for the competition.

Willie McMahon; Yes, before I hand the interview over to Dorothea Yates I must share that I received healing advice that it is fine to pursue certain career goals andor a certain area to live if it matches a particular career path you have your sights set on even if your personal vibration is still a work in progress. Dorothea Yates has more to share from this as I go serve a crowd of over 70 to 75 people waiting for me at my taco truck.
Sylvester Cash; Go ahead Dorothea you have my permission to share what I have told you.
Dorothea Yates; Sylvester Cash is related to an intuitive also residing in the area who gently advised others to first have their minds made up on where they prefer to reside long-term regardless of how they may be perceived for making such a choose but to choose wisely and with the long-term in mind because you still take your spirit with you and some of the most creative, resilient, and intuitive people enjoy the common denominator of having the U.S. state of their choice to call their home for several years. In the early part of the 2000s this is naturally and understandably taken for granted by many people until by the year 2090 when the United States Government-members of Congress and other parts of the government have to put rules and quotas on how many even American born citizens can move to certain states due to some state economies even within the United States being more well-off than others. This is common knowledge now but only became common knowledge after the year 2030. As a result, the stellar and brilliant public transportation that is available in the Washington D.C. area become replicated, duplicated, and available across all parts of the United States as controversy erupted among some American born citizens as to how some men and women still aiming to save for cars are supposed to stay within certain states depending on their income to work if there are rules as to who can move where and when. As a result, the U.S. government now provides public transportation stipends to every American born citizen once they turn 18 and everyone is assigned a neighborhood depending on where they want to live andor are allowed to reside. As a result, Sylvester Cash gave me great advice to choose my place of long-term residence based on where I intuitively believe I would have the greatest chance at owning a completely paid for home on my current income coupled with where I would want to live even if my money income was at the bare minimum until it increased which it eventually did-my money income did increase. This was tough as I had a passion for both places.
Sylvester Cash; Dorothea Yates please tell others why you choose to work as a military cook who also volunteers her cooking skills for a private school here in the Washington D.C. area on the weekends even though it is obvious you like to come to this university campus quite frequently-at least once every two months

Dorothea Yates; As Sylvester Cash noted I enjoy coming to this University of Maryland College Park campus quite frequently. Part of me wanted to stay there many years but I was concerned how this would affect the professional trajectory of my husband and I if we both stayed permanently.
Sylvester Cash; Dorothea Yates, please elaborate otherwise others may question if this had to do with any of your coworkers or management
Dorothea Yates; I intuitively knew that I was blessed with the types of coworkers and management I had. However, there was one time where a female coworker out of curiosity asked my husband about our sex life, and this was not even an employee he worked around everyday. Another time another well meaning professional asked my husband out of good intent how I liked my job. I understand both of them meant well for different reasons. However, both of these people helped me intuitively realize that these incidents would only be the very beginning and would be a harbinger of how my married life and employment life may intersect for years to come even if I tried to stay there for 20 years. Then another different female who was married compared her and her husband’s work like and marriage to my husband and I. I do see it as a positive when a work environment has married females employed there regardless of their age but I realize that I may run the risk of possibly being defined by my marital status first and then the type of employee I am when it comes to the type of career goals I pursue within the organization. I still found this particular workplace a good place for me to be at in alignment with my destiny but I realized that I would have to select staying near five years at the maximum and at a timeframe considerate of both my husband and  management to truly keep my marriage separate from my career life.
Sylvester Cash; Dorothea Yates four reporters and educators have come near me to share that you have provided some good information for a case research study they are gathering and organizing. However they also want to know some of the additional career, spiritual, andor money advice I shared with you. Please tell the audience more of the advice I gave you because your boss and coworkers attached to the dual sponsors of the Taco Bell and Chipotle Truck are motioning me with an orange blue and yellow sign to tell you that you are needed to help them feed the approximate 140 customers lined up near  the taco truck competition truck you are assigned to.
Dorothea Yates; First I had to make up my mind where I would want to reside for the rest of my current lifetime regardless of how I may be perceived in all areas of my life both present and future. Then Cash advised me to check in with my husband and notify him of my decision for obvious reasons. Sylvester Cash then recommended I craft a secret timeframe of when I would enroll in come cooking andor food classes regardless of my employment/career title because of at least two different dreams that I had involving food. Cash explained that for others who may be waiting to have similar mystical experiences as I that it would be beneficial to take classes andor volunteer opportunities related to either you current job andor previous jobs held as current jobs andor previous jobs held are hidden heaven celestial clues on the types of career opportunities aligned with one’s career destiny/career life purpose even if career plans for a person turned out differently than what was originally planned. I was aware of the public judgment and widespread discussion I would attract from both some of my coworkers and others outside of my work life yet something within me, I would say my intuitive higher self, knew that I was following my career life purpose destiny especially since I had the privilege and blessing of at least three different mystical dreams related to working in the food industry that related to being a military cook, a taco business entrepreneur, and a food party event planner/food party caterer.
Resources
Amazon music storytelling playlist shuffle mode
Say It Ain’t So by Weezer
Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift
Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
Heaven Is A Place on Earth by Belinda Carlisle
Inner Smile by Texas
Genie In A Bottle by Christina Aguilera
Believe by Bravery
I Think We’re Alone Now by Tiffany
Burnin It Down by Jason Aldean
Sweet Dreams Are Made of This by The Eurythmics
Priceless Humor Involving The Theme of Good Fortune
This film The Party was an obvious choice for me as I recently watched and enjoyed the film Being There. The Party turned out to give me more laughter than I expected with my dear husband noticed how much I was laughing during one of the dinner scenes involving one of the waiters serving food at the party. There is an endearing love story thrown in for good measure  that involves the character that Peter Sellers is playing.
Peaceful and Harmonizing To My Soul
This Amazon music playlist that is Blissed Out Rhythms has a powerful blend of chillout music that is soothing to the soul. Some of the various lounge and tranquil type of tunes available on Blissed Out Rhythms; La Femme D’argent, A Walk by Tycho, Electric by Alina Baraz feat. Khalid, Breathe by Telepopmusik, Polaris by Zero 7, Migration by Bonobo, Dual Carrier by Proem, Gravity feat. JMR by Jai Wolf, Knocking on Forbidden Doors by Enigma, and more.
A Memoir Involving Bravery and Intuition Gifts/Talents
This kindlebook that is The Stargate Chronicles; Memoirs of a Psychic Spy; The Remarkable Life of U.S. Government Remote Viewer by Joseph McMoneagle provides insight on how the author came into doing remote viewing. The author also underwent multiple challenges that strengthened his emotional resilience from his childhood and teenage years. He is candid as to how his feelings towards his parents and siblings shaped his determination in various areas of his life and more.
My Interest to Cultivate My Social Life
My desire to nurture my social life indirectly influenced my decision to obtain this kindlebook that is Introvert Survival Tactics; How To Make Friends, Be More Social, and Be Comfortable In Any Situation by Patrick King. He also goes into details for a natural introvert who easily meets a lot of people andor makes many friends.
A Unique Taco Concept
I am glad that this type of tv show that is Taco Trip Season 2 was made available. This is especially because Chef Aaron Sanchez goes around to a mix of different places within the United States to introduce various taco recipes. I intend to watch and provide a written update of the whole series of Taco Trip Season 2 by January 14 2018 or sooner. However, I am glad to have came across a series such as this because of the concept of various taco recipes/taco foods that can be blended together across different places within the United States.
Shows Potential However
This kindlebook  of Washington DC Travel Guide-Miss Passport Mini Three Day Unforgettable Vacation Itinerary by Sharon Bell shows some potential with one of the metro train maps, a hotel recommendation, and some sports teams connected to the Washington D.C. area. However, for $2.99 more information could have also been covered on other places to visit in  maybe a format of more coverage on each of the seasons. I could understand if this guide was just 99 cents  or less. However, more information could have been included such as maybe done in a week format. I still hope this author goes on to achieve much success in writing more D.C. area guides just maybe with more added details.
Amazon reviews with images

The Voice by the Moody Blues
Get Low by Liam Payne and Zedd
Dangerous by Cascada
Champion by Fall Out Boy
Amazon music playlist of Blissed Out Rhythms
Fantasy Name Generator 20th Century English Names
http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/20th-century-english-names.php#.WiqyE1WnGcw
University of Maryland College Park website
This University of Maryland College Park military veteran theme article was an unexpected good fortune discovery and an obvious choice for me to share and save.
University of Maryland College Park military Veteran website link from October 10 2017
Adventure Connects Terp Veterans to Campus and Each Other
BY CHRIS CARROLL | PHOTOS BY JOHN T. CONSOLI AND EDWIN REMSBERG

Dick’s Sporting Goods Website, the link unexpectedly came up when I was on the internet, there is a store inside of the Westfield Wheaton Mall in Wheaton Maryland
Fedex Website
Airforce Website

Navy Website
Chipotle Mexican Grill Website
Taco Bell Website
Del Tacos Website
Baja Fresh Website
University of Maryland Robert H Smith School of Business
https://onlinemba.umd.edu/lpppc-mba/?Access_Code=UMD-MBA-FACEBOOK&kwd=lal-vtl-m7&utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=lal-vtl-m7
This is an obvious link of interest because of my enjoyment of writing.

The most famous author from every state

By Melia Robinson
Hugo Boss website link
https://www.hugoboss.com/us/womens-clothing-accessories/
metro cooking Washington D.C. website link
maybe to watching the upcoming Star Wars movie, I need to ask my sweet and handsome husband Rusty Ridler if he wants to watch the new Star Wars

5 Theories That Could Explain



https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Who-Rey-Parents-Star-Wars-Force-Awakens-39514428?utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=39514428&utm_souce=entertainment

Where Are Top Chef’s Past Winners Now?


As Top Chef starts the competition to find its 15th winner, we check in on how past champions are doing. by Jeremy Repanich

http://robbreport.com/food-drink/dining/top-chef-winners-where-now-eg17-sjr-2766108/

Friday December 8 2017 Amazon reviews with images from Amazon




Public Reviews Written by You RSS Feed 
Show:   
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
pixel
The Party
The Party
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Priceless Humor Involving The Theme of Good FortuneDecember 8, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Party (Amazon Video)
This film The Party was an obvious choice for me as I recently watched and enjoyed the film Being There. The Party turned out to give me more laughter than I expected with my dear husband noticed how much I was laughing during one of the dinner scenes involving one of the waiters serving food at the party. There is an endearing love story thrown in for good measure that involves the character that Peter Sellers is playing.

Blissed-out Rhythms
Blissed-out Rhythms
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Peaceful and Harmonizing To My SoulDecember 8, 2017
This review is from: Blissed-out Rhythms (MP3 Music)
This Amazon music playlist that is Blissed Out Rhythms has a powerful blend of chillout music that is soothing to the soul. Some of the various lounge and tranquil type of tunes available on Blissed Out Rhythms; La Femme D’argent, A Walk by Tycho, Electric by Alina Baraz feat. Khalid, Breathe by Telepopmusik, Polaris by Zero 7, Migration by Bonobo, Dual Carrier by Proem, Gravity feat. JMR by Jai Wolf, Knocking on Forbidden Doors by Enigma, and more.

The Stargate Chronicles: Memoirs of a Psychic Spy: The Remarkable Life of U.S. Government Remote Viewer 001
The Stargate Chronicles: Memoirs of a Psychic Spy: The Remarkable Life of U.S. Government Remote Viewer 001
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Memoir Involving Bravery and Intuition Gifts/TalentsDecember 8, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This kindlebook that is The Stargate Chronicles; Memoirs of a Psychic Spy; The Remarkable Life of U.S. Government Remote Viewer by Joseph McMoneagle provides insight on how the author came into doing remote viewing. The author also underwent multiple challenges that strengthened his emotional resilience from his childhood and teenage years. He is candid as to how his feelings towards his parents and siblings shaped his determination in various areas of his life and more.

Introvert Survival Tactics: How to Make Friends, Be More Social, and Be Comfortable In Any Situation (When You're People'd Out and Just Want to Go Home And Watch TV Alone)
Introvert Survival Tactics: How to Make Friends, Be More Social, and Be Comfortable In Any Situation (When You're People'd Out and Just Want to Go Home And Watch TV Alone)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Interest to Cultivate My Social LifeDecember 8, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
My desire to nurture my social life indirectly influenced my decision to obtain this kindlebook that is Introvert Survival Tactics; How To Make Friends, Be More Social, and Be Comfortable In Any Situation by Patrick King. He also goes into details for a natural introvert who easily meets a lot of people andor makes many friends.

Taco Trip Season 2
Taco Trip Season 2
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Unique Taco ConceptDecember 8, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Taco Trip Season 2 (Amazon Video)
I am glad that this type of tv show that is Taco Trip Season 2 was made available. This is especially because Chef Aaron Sanchez goes around to a mix of different places within the United States to introduce various taco recipes. I intend to watch and provide a written update of the whole series of Taco Trip Season 2 by January 14 2018 or sooner. However, I am glad to have came across a series such as this because of the concept of various taco recipes/taco foods that can be blended together across different places within the United States.

Washington DC Travel Guide - Miss Passport mini three day unforgettable vacation itinerary (Washington DC 3-Day Budget Itinerary Part Three): Washington ... (Miss Passport Travel Guides Book 272)
Washington DC Travel Guide - Miss Passport mini three day unforgettable vacation itinerary (Washington DC 3-Day Budget Itinerary Part Three): Washington ... (Miss Passport Travel Guides Book 272)
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Shows Potential HoweverDecember 8, 2017
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This kindlebook of Washington DC Travel Guide-Miss Passport Mini Three Day Unforgettable Vacation Itinerary by Sharon Bell shows some potential with one of the metro train maps, a hotel recommendation, and some sports teams connected to the Washington D.C. area. However, for $2.99 more information could have also been covered on other places to visit in maybe a format of more coverage on each of the seasons. I could understand if this guide was just 99 cents or less. However, more information could have been included such as maybe done in a week format. I still hope this author goes on to achieve much success in writing more D.C. area guides just maybe with more added details.






No comments:

Post a Comment